Ready to make an audio story? At the end, you'll get to choose if you'd like to keep it private or share with others. But right now, select whether you would like to create a new story or continue with a previous recording.
How This Works
A total of 10 questions will appear, one at a time. When you’re ready, tap the record button and answer within the two-minute time allotment. Tap the stop button when complete. You are free to skip over any questions that you do not wish to answer.
- What is your name and how old are you? (cannot be skipped)
- Where are you living right now and how did you end up here?
- What was your proudest moment?
- Tell me about a hardship that you endured that was formative to who you are today.
- Is there a piece of advice or a sentiment that you live by?
- What person (or people) played the biggest role in your life?
- What is one memory that you will always cherish?
- Is there an item that has particular significance that you continue to hold on to?
- What brings you joy, now?
- Is there anything else that you would like to share?
Before you begin, input the name of the interview subject. This can be yourself, or you can be using the app to capture the story of a loved one.
What is your name and how old are you?
Please answer with a full sentence.
Press the play button to listen to your completed audio story.
If you are happy with your creation, select Next.
If you want to make changes, choose which question you wish to re-answer from the dropdown menu.
Enjoy your audio story! You can now save it to your device and share it.
You can also submit your story to be featured as part of the Remember This podcast. Enter your email address below if you want your story to be considered for the show.